Monday, March 27, 2017

Week 5

Week 5. Monday. 27 March 2017

Just in from cycling to St Kilda, where I enjoyed coffee in a cafe beside the beach.

The toe is a little more painful to walk on than it was before the surgery, but I can feel incremental improvement. I no longer limp.

In the evenings I sit and work it with my fingers to improve flexibility - the joint doesn't have full range of motion, but is getting better.

I am going to the gym regularly, but, as I mentioned in a previous post, I do not run and normally avoid exercises that cause excessive jolting of joints anyway.


The wound is healing well. I kept a plaster over it until a few days ago, mainly to stop it abrading against the sock as I walked, but have done away with that now. No swelling. I often forget I had the operation.

No comments:

Post a Comment